We all as developers know how to program but are we fully aware of time-saving tools and extensions of the IDE we are using? This book “Visual Studio 2019 In Depth” by BPB Publications will help improve our skills even further by using time-saving tools and extensions.
You can buy the book from Amazon: https://amzn.to/387rdZx
This book peeks into every corner of the visual Studio IDE. Right from installation, you’ll discover new features within the tool and the optimal way to use the features you may already know.
You’ll learn, for example,
- How to extend visual Studio with your own customizations, so that you can make it perform the way you want.
- Explore everything about nuget package.
- Test applications using live Unit testing.
- Learn how to make code templates using the T4 code generation tool.
- Moving on, you’ll learn to work with the dedicated workloads for data storage and data science.
- You will also review the more advanced architecture tools concealed within the IDE and finally create cloud-first applications powered by Microsoft Azure using the built-in suite of Azure tools.
By using the tools and extensions outlined in this book, you will be able to code better and faster, debug better, share your code with more peers, test your code better, and install or publish your apps quickly and without issues. This book is intended for any .Net developer. You can be a seasoned developer or a newby just starting out. This book will play a pivotal role in presenting all the tools you need to become a better developer.
- Getting started with visual Studio
- Digging in the visual Studio IDE
- Language & coding changes in C#
- What’s new in .Net Core
- Built-in tools
- Debugging tools
- Testing tools
- Asp.Net tools
- Mobile tools
- Azure tools
- Ide extensions
- Asp.Net extensions
- Mobile extensions
- Azure DevOps extensions.